Pic unrelated, but Rav sent it to me just prior to posting, so there you have it. Seriously, is that cat doing The Hustle or what?
Okay, so, I still get a lot of search engine hits, and I thought now would be a good time to address some of the pressing concerns that apparently drive you, the reader, to visit this blog. Let’s hop to it, shall we?
n52 change keys
- Just use the program that came with the driver. If you don’t have the disc, you can probably download it. Unless you want to change the physical keys, which I wouldn’t recommend.
- Don’t bother. Spoiler, she’s not really a kid at all. Bonus points to my roommate for figuring this out entirely based upon a scene in the trailer where she appears to be wearing mascara and eyeshadow. My ending was much better:
how to attach a blizzard authenticator to my wow account
- You’re welcome. When my Square-Enix security token arrives, I’ll probably do another one for that one, too. I will become the all-knowing source of attaching one-time use security tokens to accounts, muahahahahahahaha!
on a related note, what do you do if you lose your blizzard authenticator
- Call Blizzard’s Accounts department. Prepare to endure the 3rd degree, probably.
welcome to thunderdome”
TWO MEN ENTER
ONE MAN LEAVES
TWO MEN ENTER
ONE MAN LEAVES
should i stop playing my death knight?
end of the world
- “…war came, no longer from the elemental nor from the star’s rain of fire. The world was again remade, and the glow was as the coming of the sun upon the Earth. The children of the gods were again too few, scattered and divided and among them walked the ancients and those whose thoughts were not as to the towers and the marvels, but to the End and the destruction of the Earth and to the fires from which nothing could escape.” Ethan Haas was right, gang.
- So, yeah, I’m not going to do a whole post about it because I know only like 3 people are interested in reading about it, but Square Enix updated the official Final Fantasy XIV site with all the info that’s already been leaked from Weekly Famitsu and Dengeki Playstation. Except, for some reason, for the European one.
- He does fantastic banners. I wonder why I still show up in searches for him, though? Must be cached data, because the current banner, well, I did that myself.
gelkis and magram clan centaur exalted
- You can’t.
death knight ghoul form
- You can’t, unless a different DK uses Raise Ally on you.
- … I got nothin’ for this one. Are you trying to grind rep with a Dodge Grand Caravan?
- This is showing up here because of a link that was on my sidebar, where someone made an illithid PC race for 4e D&D. Here it is again, in case it somehow vanishes from WotC’s forums.
Nightmarishly alien refugees from a doomed time, desperately struggling to find a different path to a better future.
Average Height: 5’ 6”-6’ 2”
Average Weight: 130-200 lbs.
Ability Scores: +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
Speed: 6 Squares
Languages: Deep Speech, telepathy 5, choice of one other.
Skill Bonuses: +2 Bluff, +2 Dungeoneering
Aberrant Origin: Your ancestors are alien beings from a future dominated by the Far Realm, so you are considered an aberrant creature for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
Psionic Nature: You gain a +5 racial bonus to saving throws against charm effects.
Psychic Resistance: You gain resist psychic 5 + one-half your level.
Mind Blast: You can use mind blast as an encounter power.
Mind Blast, Illithid Racial Power
In a storm of pure destructive mental power, you unleash a psychic assault on your foes.
Encounter * Psychic
Minor Action … . . Close blast 3
Target: All creatures in area
Attack: Intelligence + 2 vs. Will, Wisdom + 2 vs. Will, or Constitution +2 vs. Will
Hit: 1d4 + Wisdom modifier psychic damage. Increase to +4 bonus and 2d4 + Wisdom modifier psychic damage at 11th level, and +6 bonus and 3d4 + Wisdom modifier psychic damage at 21st level.
Special: When you create your character, choose Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma as the ability score you use when making attack rolls with this power.
And that’s it!